Al Hijamah (Cupping Therapy) gets rid of acidic toxic waste which accumulates in our bodies (blood stasis) as we grow older. Sources of toxic waste include
· The polluted air we breathe;
· Toxic chemicals found in your food, water, drinks, household chemicals & toiletries;
· Environmental waste in your neighborhood;
· Intoxicating drinks, narcotic drugs, junk food and smoking;
· Waste products of normal body metabolism; Products of medicinal drugs metabolism;
· Impact of trauma and accidents on our body;
· Toxins from mental stress, anger, anxiety and depression. What Are The Benefits of Hijamah?
Detoxification of the blood, stimulation of new blood formation
Increased blood circulation & pain reduction
The Benefits of Cupping
Al Hijamah (Cupping Therapy) has a dramatic detoxifying effect on the skin and circulatory system. By increasing the flow of blood and plasma through the veins and arteries, cupping enhances the cleansing and removal of toxins. This detoxification may not be observable after just one treatment, but after about three to five treatments, there will be a noticeable improvement in the color of one’s complexion.
There are many benefits of cupping. On a general, systemic level, cupping improves the circulation of blood and lymph. It also regulates and improves the functioning of the autonomic nervous system.
Locally, the most obvious benefit of cupping is a relief of pain with relaxation and increased suppleness of stiff tendons and muscles. Cupping increases the cleansing flow of lymph, while removing congested blood from the muscles. If cupping is applied to the joints, the blood flow to the joint is increased and there’s an increased secretion of synovial fluid into the joint cavity.
Cupping’s effect on the digestive organs is to increase their digestive secretions and enhance their peristaltic movement. Cupping can awaken the appetite, strengthen the stomach and digestion, improve the bile flow and metabolism, relieve constipation and promote regularity of the bowels.